Gallien-Krueger Mb800 800W Ultralight Bass Amp Head
Just when you thought bass heads couldn't get any smaller and more powerful - along comes the Gallien-Krueger MB800. GK's really done it this time - packing massive firepower and full pro functionality into an affordable micro-sized, featherweight head. Wielding its massive 800 watts, the MB800 handily deals with stadium gigs - at 4.9 pounds.
The MB800's controls are illuminated to indicate operating status: input clip, tuning mute, Gain A, Gain B/Level-B, power amp clipping, limiter enable and EQ/Contour settings. Every stage of the MB800's discrete FET driven preamp features the same FET technology used to create the proprietary Boost circuit found in all GK amps. (That's GK's Gate Induced Valve Effect - G.I.V.E. for short.) Driving the MB800's 4-band active EQ, Contour, and Gain with FET devices allows the MB800 to migrate seamlessly from warm and clean, to a full-on growl with major attitude.
Gallien-Krueger MB800 Bass Head Features at a Glance:
- Beefy 800 watts gives you stadium firepower from a compact package
- Discrete FET preamp seamlessly takes you from warm, clean tone to full-on growl
- 4-band active EQ with variable contour lets you sculpt your signature sound
- Effects loop gives you sonic versatility
- Stay in tune effortlessly with the MB800's mutable tuner
- Go straight into the board (pre or post EQ) from MB800's XLR DI out
- Defeatable limiter keeps your dynamics in check
Bonus Pack Includes: Carrying Case, Neutrik Speaker Cable, Power Supply